Friday, March 06, 2009

What's On Your iPod?

I've seen this feature on a couple of blogs, mostly famously on Slacktivist. The idea is to give a series of connected songs, discuss them, and then open the floor for suggestions of additional songs in the range that could or should be added to my collection.

So, to kick off, here's the first Friday's offering, All the Alls.

All Bow Down - Chris Tomlin
All Hail The Power Of Jesus' Name - David Morris at New Horizon
All I Ever Wanted - Prince of Egypt Soundtrack
All I Want - Lightning Seeds
All Over The World - Matt Redman at Passion
All Shook Up - Elvis Presley
All Sparks - Editors
All The Earth - David Morris at New Horizon
All The Love In The World - The Corrs
All The Way - Delirious
All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
All They That See Him Laugh Him to Scorn - Handel's Messiah
All We Like Sheep - Handel's Messiah
Already Over - Orson
Alright - Booley
Always - Bon Jovi
Always The Last To Know - Del Amitri

Quite an eclectic collection already, as you may have noticed! Booley is now better known as Duke Special, and is reaching a wider audience now.

I think my favourite out of this batch has to be All These Things That I've Done by The Killers, with the infectious bridge in the middle 'I've got soul but I'm not a soldier.'

Any other 'all' suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment