Friday, June 26, 2009

Heaven's Hold

Another block of H songs in What's on your iPod? (Or should that be what's on your iPhone?)

Heaven - DJ Sammy and Yanou
Heavyweight Champion of the World - Reverend and the Makers
Hello - Evanescence
Here I Am To Worship - Summer Madness
Here is our King - David Crowder*Band
Hey Boy Hey Girl - Chemical Brothers
Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas
Hey Ya - Will Young
Highland Cathedral - The Band of the Royal Irish Regiment
Highly Strung - Bond
Hips Don't Lie - The Fray
His Nibs - The Neil Cowley Trio
His Yoke Is Easy - Handel's Messiah
History Maker - Delirious?
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me - U2

It's harder to pick a favourite in this batch - Hold Me, Thrill Me reminds me of the summer when Neil and I were playing bike polo / football, and the ball jammed my wheel and I went flying over the handlebars and cut the face off myself. The Batman Forever movie was out that year, and I got teased because of the character Two-Face (Tommy Lee Jones). However, I think His Nibs is my favourite - it was my introduction to the Neil Cowley Trio and is a good relaxer.

3 comments :

  1. I might be back in the game, but still only the one 'h' song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold On - Take That
    Homes of Donegal - Paul Brady
    Hotel California - Eagles
    Human - Killers
    Hymn - Ultravox

    Finally cracked how to get music off the computer and onto the iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! Looking forward to more of your musical messages in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete