Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Review

It's the end of another month, and we're halfway through the year 2009. This is the 32nd blog posting of June, and the 243rd of 2009. Already in the first half of this year I've written more than in the whole of 2008, and the other years are also in the firing line.

June has been a funny month. First of all, there was the ordination of myself and Adrian to be Presbyters, with the attendant retreat. But there was also the Licensing of Stewart and the Institution of Adrian. Partly as a result of all these ecclesiastical functions, I didn't have as many preachings, with just a visit to Dromore to speak about the Rainbow, and last Sunday on Psalm 124 (sermon audio).

I only managed a few books, with reviews on Beyond Greed and The Work of the Pastor, although I also finished The Deliberate Church (review to follow next month). McFlurry's McLinks got a couple of airings for episodes 3 and 4, which meant that the most regular feature was the what's on your iPod series (which could be renamed after my investment in an iPhone!): Glorious Grace, Half Happy, Have a Heart and Heaven's Hold.

My favourite post was The Stability of Your Times, but what was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment