Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sad news

I cannot bring myself to type this. It is the saddest news I have had all year, but my 100% record of winning at 10-pin bowling has finished. So many times young Jordan has tried to beat me, and failed - well at least I still have that. But we went to the Odyssey tonight, and I'll let the results speak for themselves:

Stewart 109, Bryan 155, Gary 140, David 81

Stewart 125, Bryan 139, Gary 108, David 86

My first score was respectable (possibly even one of my better ones), but that was only because it was bolstered by two strikes in the 10th round. So I have lost my 10-pin bowling winning streak... but there will be other times, and I'll get Bryan again!

And as for David. Well, poor David. He used to always give me a run for my money during our time at Queen's, but recently he hasn't been at the game at all - whether Union College has done something to his bowling ability or what, I don't know.

I'll keep you all up to date with the bowling latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment