Saturday, November 26, 2005

Saturday's update

Well, what a week!!!

Since my last posting, on Monday evening, I have spent several wonderful days in bed, being unable to do very much at all. As I said at the end of my last update, I had a bit of a sore throat... In chapel on Monday evening, I got worser, and ended up having to go to bed very soon afterwards.

And there I remained until Wednesday lunchtime, with my cold/flu/sore throat/sick feeling and all else... But thankfully I'm now almost better, and able to go out and about again.

There's not much else to report on at present, other than the great news that Lynsey is home in Northern Ireland again this weekend!!! I lifted her from the airport last night, and soon we're heading out for a big family meal with the Wilky's...

Oh - and tomorrow night is the Advent Carol service in Dromore Cathedral, which starts at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment