Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Revision Weeks...

So there we are, the final revision week, and this time next week, the first exam will have been done. Thankfully I'm making good progress, and have done about half of all the 'units' I want to do. It's just a matter of keeping at it, and getting them all done in note form, and then when that's done, reading over and trying to remember the notes in the run up to each exam.

On other matters, I went to see Mission Impossible 3 last night. How confusing! I don't want to ruin it for anyone, but again, it relies on the whole 'someone you think is someone is someone else in a mask' routine... But the effects were good, and it wasn't a bad film.

Oh, and I had salted popcorn for the first time ever - yuck!!! I simply asked for popcorn, and that was what I was given - me not even thinking there were options for popcorn. And that was immediately after me asking what drinks they had (they had no signs up or anything, so I had to ask, but the guy couldn't really understand me, the first two or three times I asked!). So it turned out that not much popcorn was consumed. Probably for the best, all told.

My next cinema-going will probably be to see the Da Vinci Code at some point - it would be interesting to see how it all looks, rather than having to imagine what the scenery looks like. Of course, the theory it puts forward is complete nonsense, but it's a decent story, as fiction.

1 comment :

  1. Hope you're working hard today Mister McMurray! You'll never guess what? I actually blogged today! teehee. Procrastination in its truest form!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete