Sunday, July 30, 2006

BB Camp

So there we are... I've been home almost a full day already from BB Camp and my summer's gallivanting has come to an end. So sad! But now I must concentrate on my summer job, working on the research report into the language of inclusion and exclusion in the experience of victims.

I have far more to write about Camp, and will do it at some stage... suffice it to say now that I had a great time, and the weather was great (except for several thunder and lightning storms!). The devotions (which were my primary responsibility) seemed to go well - please pray now for the boys as they're home again and think about what they heard and saw all week.

Some photos also might be on their way, although I haven't even had a look at my own photos yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment