Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekending

Just a very quick post I'm not long home to Dromore from the Down and Dromore Youth Council Confirmation weekend in Lisnaskea, County Fermanagh. As usual, we were joined by friends from YKEA - pronounced why-kee-aa - the Youth of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh.

With about 150 people on the weekend, a great time was had by all. Adrian Dorrian was the speaker, Dave Lowry led the praise band, and we had a big team of staff and facilitators.

I got a bit more sleep than normal this weekend - was in bed shortly after midnight both nights as I was tired. The bad thing is that I was able to have a full conversation with one of the guys who came into the room a couple of hours later!!! I don't remember any of it!

So it's a quick stop off at Dromore before I head on down to Dublin again for another busy week. Three essays and the 10,000 dissertation to get done in the next fortnight or so - to enable me to enjoy my holidays!

To see what went on over the weekend, you can see the official video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment