Monday, March 31, 2008

Holding up the Tower of Pisa!


Holding up the Tower of Pisa!
Originally uploaded by Gary McMurray.

Hope you like the picture! This is me doing my bit to hold up the Leaning Tower of Pisa last week during the college trip to Italy. On Tuesday night we set off, then had Wednesday in Pisa before moving on to Florence. Sadly I can't get any photos uploaded on the college network, so it'll be the weekend before my photos are properly available to view.

The Leaning Tower of Pisa is actually the bell tower of the Duomo (Cathedral) of Pisa, of which you can see the corner at the left of the photo. Pretty impressive, all said.

For now, I'm back in Dublin, having started the last four weeks of term today. Not long to go...

2 comments :

  1. Right boyo, have been waiting patiently. Where are these photos of Italy? Love the place. Been to Tuscany twice, going again this year.
    Mrs McF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly me, found the photos. Stunning at times. Beautiful place no matter what the weather's like. Can't wait to get back.
    Mrs McF

    ReplyDelete