Saturday, October 10, 2009

The End Of Narnia

One of my first purchases on acquiring an iPod were The Chronicles of Narnia in audiobook format. Many months ago, I blogged about an Irish Mr Tumnus in TLTWATW. Just yesterday I finally listened to the last words of the last book The Final Battle, having heard all seven stories read aloud to me. A great set of stories, and very enjoyable to experience in a new way through sound rather than sight. Highly recommended.

My next audiobook download is to be the ESV Listener's Bible, read by Max McLean. Again, something normally read, so the listening will be another method to immerse myself in Scripture. How long does it take to read the Bible? There are 75 hours of mp3s! So between the Bible audio, sermon podcasts, and the bizarre collection of music on the iPhone, I'll have plenty to listen to over the next while!

No comments:

Post a Comment