Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 2011 Review

This is my 38th blog posting for the month of April, bringing another month to a close. So what has been happening this month?

In terms of book reviews, my reading has picked up, with four review posted, as well as another one written up for Search, which will appear next month. The books read were Michael McIntyre's Life and Laughing, Derek Prime and Alistair Begg's On Being a Pastor, DA Carson's Commentary on The Gospel According to John, and Harry Thompson's Penguins Stopped Play.

My sermons this month were from Psalm 117, John 12, 2 Peter 3:1-10 (audio), 2 Peter 3:11-18 (audio), Matthew 28 and John 20. I also finished my devotional series The Way of the Cross.

Alongside all that, there was a McFlurry's McLinks, Dundonald Bible Week, Church of Ireland Twitter, and the breaking news of my Aghavea appointment.

The picture of the month was this one of the now dead bluebells in our garden, when they were just beginning to show:
Blooming Bluebells

No comments:

Post a Comment