Monday, July 25, 2011

Blog Break

Well, hasn't it been quiet here? Without intending to, I managed to go without blogging right through the Twelfth Fortnight (aside from sermons preached on the Sundays). I wasn't on holiday, but things have been steady in the parish, leaving no time to blog.

As things stand, I have less than two weeks left in St Elizabeth's, and the farewells have started already, with people who won't be around for my formal farewell preaches and lunch on 7th August. Then we'll be packing up and heading west that week, into the new house.

The Rector is still on sabbatical, returning to duty just before I leave, so it'll be a quick handover and update, with lots to share with him and also to hear of his study leave abroad and on this island.

I've a few ideas for articles buzzing away in my brain, so keep an eye out for them over the next few days!

1 comment :

  1. Great post! Nice blog too!

    check out mine? I'm a photographer.

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, you can follow it. I'll follow yours too.

    ReplyDelete