Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Accumulation

It really is amazing how much stuff can be accumulated in a short period of time. I've been in the flat for just over two years, and it's untidiness was rather legendary in our YF, or certanly among my friends...

But with moving out coming in the near future, I thought I would need to tidy it a bit, and got into it last night. I found stuff I had lost, stuff I didn't know I had, and such like.

I can now report that the bedroom is tidy! The bathroom was done on Monday night, so the kitchen might get a touch tonight...

2 comments :

  1. Did you not tell me your a tidy feller?!?!?!?!?

    LOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Gary...I have this wonderful mental picture of you tidying up...ha ha ha! There's not really much point in me pretending to be anonymous on here because you are sure to check out my IP address and do your research until you work out who it is. You're a sly man. There is no hiding from you, although I guess if I went to an internet cafe you would have a harder time...hmmm...it might be worth it sometime. I also want to find the most obscure way possible to link to your page, just to give you something to think about on a boring day in the office...anyway, this wasn't meant to be an epistle, but I couldn't help but respond after reading that you're on a tidy spree! It made me LAUGH OUT VERY LOUD :D

    ReplyDelete