Saturday, May 07, 2005

Travels...

Just a very short post, in between travelling... well, not travelling so much as doing a lot of driving. I always do an awful lot, with about 1000 miles every fortnight. This is to some extent, not due to me working in County Tyrone, but actually because I do so many miles at the weekends...

Today already, I have been to Larne, Carrickfergus, the Abbeycentre, and stopped in Lisburn briefly to look in the Faith Mission shop, as some vouchers are burning a hole in my pocket. But I didn't see anything I wanted to buy today, so they'll keep for another day.

Then tonight I'm for Cookstown to meet up with some friends for a meal. No doubt it will be another late night, as one of them persists in seeing if we can stay on until the people in the restaurant ask us to leave...

So that's been my day. No huge excitement, really, except for the big heavy showers of rain which I seemed to get caught in every time...

Oh, one more thing before I go... it amazes me to see how some people come in contact with this site. Using the counter stats from Bravenet, you can see the 'referrers', that is, the site that had a link to this one... Some interesting google and other internet searches have brought people to here - e.g. 'Ballymena'; 'Lyrics: Lord have your way'; 'Prophecies for 05-05-05' among others... I wonder what the strangest combination of words could be... or how or why people would be looking for such things...

No comments:

Post a Comment