Tuesday, November 07, 2006

502 not out!

Yeah, ok, I accept, it's not exactly an over-inspiring title for a posting, but I do like to make note of passing milestones.

Except I didn't notice that I had already written by 500th posting... and my 501st was ranting about Old Testament studies, so didn't think it appropriate to talk about the blog on it. I had known the 500th was coming up, but didn't think I had written enough to actually reach it yet. Sunday's posting was the 500th item logged to the blog.

So this is the 502nd posting on my humble blog. Not bad going, in my humble opinion.

I just hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing...

Why not post a wee comment, telling us how reading this blog has changed your life... or else why you bother to keep coming back!

Here's to the next 500 postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment