Monday, November 27, 2006

Wildlife

Occasionally when out driving, I encounter some wildlife.

You may recall my last run-in with the wildlife - when I met a badger on the Dromara Road in August... my poor car horn hasn't been the same since. The 'asthmatic horn' to quote Lynsey, James and Standeley...

Anyways, the odd time I have to travel down the Garvaghy Road on my way to Dublin. But don't worry, it's not a coat-trailing sectarian thing... it's the Garvaghy Road in BT32, between Dromore / Waringsford / Banbridge. Neil's boss lives there, and his time sheets are delivered there...

So last night I was going up the road, when suddenly a fox leaped up onto a garden wall (from the house and garden), bounced on top of the wall, jumped out into the road in front of me, and flew into the hedge...

Rather impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment