Friday, May 25, 2007

Four down, two to go!

We're making good progress now, with this first week of exams completed. Two thirds of the way through now. Today's exam was Christology and Hermeneutics, and I was able to write on the themes I had revised. Now I'm home again for the weekend, so a serious bit of relaxation is needed after all these early starts!

The exam schedule means that I've been getting up at 7am and leaving college by 7.45 to get into the city centre on the Luas. We then get breakfast in the city (normally Bewley's on Grafton Street) before being at the exam halls by 9am. By choice I would only be rising at about 9am! Then thinking solidly for three hours, and writing for most of that time is tough on my wee wrist! So a chilled out weekend is planned in Dromore before returning to Dublin for the next exam on Tuesday morning.

1 comment :

  1. His Grace wishes you well with your exams.

    Blessings,

    +Cranmer

    ReplyDelete