Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Exhibitionist


Hopefully exhibitionist is never a word that could be used to describe me, but for this posting, it seems strangely appropriate. Over the past few days I've received several emails from a nice lady in Scotland, who work for The Lighthouse in Glasgow. It seems to be a centre for design and architecture in Scotland, and they have a variety of exhibitions running.

Basically, to cut a long story short, they want to use my photo 'Craigmore and Beyond' which you can see to the right, in their soon opening exhibition: 'Shifts.' The exhibition is running between 18th August and 14th October in Glasgow, and will be focusing on the corridor between Glasgow and Edinburgh - its infrastructure and architecture.

My photo will seemingly be in a comparative section, where they look at the corridor between Liverpool and Manchester, and the corridor between Belfast and Dublin (where my work fits).

How exciting! I'm gonna be in an exhibition! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment