Friday, August 17, 2007

Romania Update

Dear friends,

Just a quick note to say hello and to request some prayers as I head off to
Romania for my College Placement. In a matter of hours I will be heading
down to the airport to jet off to work with the Smiles Foundation. I'll be
part of a team of about 40 people from across the world, helping with their
various projects.

Please pray for me and the whole team over the next two weeks that we will
gel together, knowing the unity of the gospel as we seek to share God's
grace with the people we meet.

Pray also for Kevin and the permanent mission team of Smiles as they
co-ordinate our work and follow the call of God on their lives to serve in
this part of the world.

Thank you in advance for your prayers - hopefully I'll be able to send a
couple of email updates during the time, but if not, I'll report back on the
trip when I return home!

Blessings,
Gary

http://garymcmurray.blogspot.com

_________________________________________________________________
Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!

http://club.live.com/clink.aspx?icid=clink_hotmailtextlink2

No comments:

Post a Comment