Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Eventually...

Well, here goes... After registering for the blog over a month ago, I finally get a bit of time to actually put something on to it!

So yes... the title... Maybe the 'random thoughts of an ordinand' would have been better, but it's there now, and I am quite random, as you'll probably notice, when I post stuff and you read it... (whoever 'you' are).

Hm... maybe I should start... but what to say...

So yes- the ordinand... In September, I will be starting to study at the Church of Ireland Theological College, in Dublin, to be a minister in the C of I. I actually went through Selection last year, but due to circumstances, I decided to have another year out working before I move down south and become a student for the second time!

Thanks to Laura and Peter for their comments- I think I remember seeing you about, Laura, but I may not be who you're thinking of?

Ok, so that's all for now, but I will be back soon to do some more, I'm sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment