Sunday, February 19, 2006

Update

Just a very quick update, as I'm concious I haven't written anything in a few days - but only because it has been so busy!

The retreat on Wednesday was ok... quite good crack, as all three years were together!

This morning I was leading the services in Magheralin and Dollingstown, then tonight I'm preaching in the Cathedral (Hall) and looking again at Colossians with Youth Fellowship. If you happen to be reading this while I'm speaking, then be praying for me, but more especially for my listeners, as they need it, being forced to listen to me!

I'll get another proper post done in the near future, as well as the text of tonight's sermon, when I get a chance again... Last week was a bit hectic in college but hopefully it will slow down this week, with just two essays to be written...

No comments:

Post a Comment