Friday, September 26, 2008

London, Baby!


Palace Guard
Originally uploaded by Gary McMurray.

Apologies for the radio silence this week. I've had a complete break from the internet while Lynsey and I were over in London enjoying some annual leave holidays. So no Flickr updates, no reading emails, no Google Reader. Now that I'm back, there were about 50 emails and some 230 items to look at in Google Reader. They'll wait, as I also have about 450 photos to check through for Flickr from the London Trip.

So far I have about ten uploaded, just from Saturday afternoon at the palace. Not that we got in to see the Queen or anything, but we did the touristy thing outside. Buckingham Palace is some size - I've seen it a few times before, but it still strikes me as something huge.

After spending some time taking photos here, we wandered down The Mall, towards Trafalgar Square. Along the way, we discovered Prince Charles and Camilla were due to arrive at Clarence House, so we waited, and got some photos of them speeding past. [Photos to follow].

Over the coming days I'll blog a bit more about some of the things we did and saw, as well as providing more photos too!

It's strange being back again in wee Dundonald, but nice at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment