Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ready, Steady, Cook!


Doing anything this Friday night? I've been conscripted to take part in a cooking challenge in the Church Halls, in aid of our Building for the Gospel project.

It's the familiar Ready, Steady Cook format - Johnny Beare (our Youth Leader) and myself will be given a bag of ingredients, and we have to come up with a recipe and prepare a meal. No pressure then! The evening is being hosted by Shirley Kerr, one of the Pampered Chef agents, and we'll be using some of the products made and sold by Pampered Chef. Profits from the evening are going towards our building project.

You're very welcome to come along and laugh at my awful cooking - Friday 15th January at 7.45pm in the Church Hall, Church Green, Dundonald.

Let's hope I get a tin of beans and a pan loaf so I can do my chef's special of beans and toast!

3 comments :

  1. You should have a word with Ali - she is a Home Economics teacher - I am sure she could give you lots of advice!
    Wishing you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't funny, it was a great night! Your cooking was quite impressive.Have 8 people on my team and would love to have you join my team!

    ReplyDelete