Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The longest day...

So here we are, with a wee bit of time while I am online to update the blog a bit better. But with so much to talk about, it's hard to know what to deal with first! So I think I'll make you all just a wee bit sick... We're coming very close now to the Winter Solstice, which is the longest day of the year - yet today has seemed to be the longest day for me, as I haven't seen Miss Wilky all day!

So Narnia. I saw The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe in Yorkgate on Monday night, and I have to say, it was absolutely brilliant!!! There were some wee bits that were changed from the book, for example, the description of Aslan being 'not safe but good' should come near the start when they're in the Beaver's house, rather than at the very end. But the effects were good (and certainly a lot better than those of the BBC series in the 1980's/90's).

Ach, do you know what? I can't be bothered updating much more tonight - you probably don't want to know about carol services and stuff, cos if you read this, you were probably at them! But please, leave a comment if you're still reading this - am I getting boring and predictable now, cos I haven't had any comments in ages on the blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment