Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year in absentia

Firstly, can I wish you all a very happy, peaceful and blessed New Year. However, I probably won't be able to blog for the next week or two as my laptop has broken down... none of the keys are working, so I can't actually type anything, or even get into the computer. So off to the manufacturers it is for the laptop... Thankfully I can have emergency access in Dromara, should I need to check emails. (That is, if Lynsey allows me for to get on the internet!)

So... a Happy New Year to you!

Oh yeah - just while I'm here (I keep forgetting things - a sign of my getting old), God's richest blessings to Stewart as he leads the services in Brigh, Albany and 1st Stewartstown tomorrow, and to Bryan as he preaches. Let us know how it goes, boys!

1 comment :

  1. Gary,

    I am praying for you as you launch out into ministry for the Lord. There's nothing like being an old-time, Bible believing Christian.

    Have a God blessed 2006.

    Pastor Gary

    ReplyDelete