Monday, December 19, 2005

Non-stop...

Boys oh! It seems that I've been on the go fairly constantly since Lyns got back from Dundee... So much has happened since my last posting, and I really should do a proper one - but that might happen tomorrow when I have a bit of time.

Topics to be covered include the joy and delight of Handel's Messiah on Saturday night in the Waterfront, being completely carolled out after attending two carol services in the Cathedral and one in Banbridge Road Presbyterian on Sunday, and then today's trip to Newtownstewart to visit the staff of West Tyrone Voice and then on to Londonderry for some sights and shopping and then to Belfast for dinner and the cinema, where we saw the new film, the one I had been waiting to see for ages - The Chronicles of Narnia; The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe! Absolutely amazing!!!

More fuller comments will follow in due time...

No comments:

Post a Comment