Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Schools Cup Final!

Just a quick posting because I had forgotten to blog about it a few days ago. I'm glad to hear that my old school, The Wallace High School are through to the (rugby) Schools Cup Final again! Having seen off Portora last week, they're now gearing up for a final appearance against RBAI (more commonly known as Belfast Inst) on Monday. The final, as always, will be played at Ravenhill, the home of Ulster Rugby, and I think starts at 3pm on Monday.

Let's hope they can do it this time - from what I can remember, they made it to the final the year before I started Wallace, but they lost; and then lost again in the Semi-Final in my last year at school. They were also in the final about four years ago (I was living in Newtownstewart that year), and lost that time too.

So come on Wallace, and win!!!

Esperance.

No comments:

Post a Comment