Thursday, May 29, 2008

Five Down, None To Go!

The last exam has been completed, the pen has been set down, and I'm free!!! Well, for a few weeks anyway. Tonight we had the closing Communion service of the year, and then we were over at the Principal's house for dinner.

This year is especially tinged with sadness as it's the last one for the Principal, Adrian Empey. We presented him and June with several tokens of our affection, and wish them well for their retirement. Really, he just couldn't bear being in college without me, so he had to retire when I was leaving!

Surprisingly, I managed to fit all the stuff from my room into the car, so tomorrow's first task will be to unload the car and fit all the stuff somewhere. Then I have a free fortnight before my pre-ordination retreat, and my ordination. I'm hoping for lots of relaxation and reading, oh, and probably some photography as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment