Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Four Down, One To Go!

I'm now into what may be my last night's sleep in Dublin, depending on how my packing goes tonight. Today's exam was Old Testament - two questions on Prophecy, and two questions on the theology of the Old Testament. All done and dusted. Fair enough paper, and could answer the requisite number of questions.

Now just New Testament left, which is tomorrow afternoon. At 5pm you may just be able to hear the shout of 'FREEDOM' ringing out from the Sports Hall in Trinity! Then it's back to college for the last Communion service of the year, and then the farewell bash at the Principal's house.

My task now is to work out how to fit all the stuff into my car - it's a bit like a jigsaw puzzle with possibly too many pieces... the book case is in now, so the rest needs to be fitted in around it. Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment