Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Numb

It's a good job that blogs are written media, and not spoken, or else it would be most difficult for me to blog this lunchtime. Having avoided Dentists for at least 10 years, maybe 12, I was there this morning to start some remedial work. Last week's check-up revealed some necessary fillings, so at the moment, the right side of my mouth is still numb from 3 new fillings making their home in my teeth.

Numb, yet slightly uncomfortable, and I can barely speak. As well as all that, there's the eating ban for several hours, so I won't even get lunch until later on. Hope I have my full speaking ability back for the next session of The Money Revolution in church later. Otherwise my group will get an easy night without any input from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment