Sunday, April 01, 2007

The holidays are over, Holy Week begins

Where have the last three weeks gone? I'm back sitting in my room in Dublin, ready and waiting to start the final term of Second Year! Amazing! It seems that the holiday weeks pass very quickly - let's hope the term weeks do as well. Now we have just four weeks of term, three weeks study leave, then a week and half of exams - and that's second year in Dublin completed. Then the holidays begin!

We're one third of the way through 2007 already - where is the time going? What have I achieved thus far? Well, I've gained the 10 positive feedbacks star in Ebay; I've read 27 books; and preached a few sermons. I was challenged tonight by the sermon at Banbridge Road Presbyterian Church - Gary the minister was asking us if we were progressing in our faith - were we loving God and our neighbour more now than when we first believed? Are we growing in our faith?Please God that I am, but I make it more difficult for myself than it needs to be sometimes.

Here's to the rest of 2007 and growing in grace, in faith and in love. Not a bad aim on this Palm Sunday, as we prepare to think again about the Passion, and the week leading up to Jesus' death on the cross of Calvary.

No comments:

Post a Comment