Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Countdown to Romania

So I'm in the final few days before heading off to Romania. Been trying to work out what I need to take, all I need to pack, as well as doing a few other things before I go. Over the next day or so I'm hoping to set up a special prayer letter email list, if you would like to be on it, let me know. Not sure if I'll actually have much internet access, with about 40 people on the mission team and restricted times, but you never know.

In other news, the lads were out bowling last night, and I managed to storm to victory (for a change). I'm reckoning that Bryan is my scud - with him in Scotland now, I did better than I have in a long time!

2 comments :

  1. Hello there... what part of Romania are you going to? Is this your first time to go there? I pray that your mission team will be blessed along the way... whew, 40 member team. That's a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Randy. This will indeed be my first time of travelling to Romania. Going to Transylvania, so hope I don't bump into Dracula! Prayers greatly appreciated, especially as I don't know anyone else on the team.

    ReplyDelete