Friday, September 14, 2007

Home again

Another swift week, and another Travel Thursday - the third in a row. The week in Scotland was great, but much too short. As you'll see from my photos, I did a bit of touring about while in Scotland and enjoyed the time with Lyns.

I eventually managed to finish reading Richard Dawkins' 'The Blind Watchmaker'. Took me two whole weeks to get through it, which is slow for me. Some interesting stuff, but I think he convinced me of the truth of designed creation by the Creator God, rather than any form of evolution. And given the fact that he only gives about three paragraphs on one of the last pages of the book to try and disprove a designed creation, he doesn't really convince.

So one week until college, and to mark the time, I'm going on a roadtrip with Stewart for a couple of days. Heading out to the wild west (Sligo) so it'll be good theology discussions and some relaxation; as well as seeing a new part of the country. More updates and photos to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment