Monday, January 12, 2009

4 years on

Today is the fourth anniversary of the blog, having begun back when I was in Newtownstewart, working with West Tyrone Voice, under the title 'The Thoughts of a Random Ordinand.' It then tracked my time through three years in Dublin at the Church of Ireland Theological College (which no longer exists!), and now into my first Curacy in Dundonald.

It was a slow start back then, as blogs were fairly new to me. Dave Parkinson got me started as he had one back then, and eventually it took off. This is now my 1084th post, and it's interesting to look back and see the lessons I've learnt along the way, as well as how God has been faithful throughout.

So today I'm full of thankfulness to the Lord, for all his blessings to me. 'Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together!' (Psalm 34:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment