Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Ugly Bugly Weight Loss Program

This morning I popped on the scales after my shower, and discovered that over the past week I've lost half a stone. That's some going, you might think, but I can assure you, you don't want to follow my weight loss regime.

The plan was that I would return from holiday and get stuck into plenty of work, especially with my Rector away on sabbatical. What actually happened was I spent the most of the weekend in bed, weak, sick, with excess amounts of fluids flowing freely.

I'm a bit better this morning, but taking things fairly easy and building strength for later in the week big events over the weekend. One thing is certain - while I could do with losing a bit of weight, I'd definitely not want to commit to the ugly bugly weight loss programme any more! Healthy eating and hearty exercise, here I come!

1 comment :

  1. Glad you're feeling a bit better...

    ReplyDelete