Friday, April 29, 2005

Weekend

The weekend, here we come!

After a long and busy week at work, it's nice to get to Friday afternoon, and have the weekend stretching out in front, with nothing to do! And even better this week - Monday is a bank holiday, so I'm off!

Tomorrow night is the 10-pin bowling with my friends for my birthday. Depending on results, I might tell you how I get on... The competition is normally fierce among the fellas, and the girls generally don't seem to mind how they do. But so long as I beat my arch-nemesis, Jordan, then I will be happy!

Sunday night then we have the Bishop with us for a service of Confirmation in the Cathedral, and then later in the evening, we have a joint YF with Stewartstown, Albany and Brigh, where Primrose Leahy is speaking to us on Kosova and her mission experiences so far. Primrose works with ECMI (European Christian Mission International).

Monday has nothing planned yet, which will be nice - I wouldn't want to be doing too much, but no doubt, the family will have plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment