Friday, January 19, 2007

myfacebebospacebook

Will there be no end to the number of 'contact' type websites, where you sign up, link to your friends and post comments and pictures? For a while bebo was my only such one, but the email invites from friends using other ones keep rolling in, and what is a fella to do? There's a danger you could miss keeping up to date with someone by using different sites altogether, so I'm hedging my bets and keeping a finger in all of the pies at the same time. And so, I announce to you, my faithful readers, that I am now a member of facebook. This one seems to be primarily based around university friends and contacts, so may be my membership of this one is particularly limited to just over a year... but in the meantime, I'm there, so be my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment