Monday, January 01, 2007

Risen from the dead!

Well, as I said previously, a happy new year to you!

And thankfully it has been a good start - today I have been risen from the dead, and was able to get out of my sickbed. Out of my sickbed so far that I made it to near Ravernet (or Ravernette, or however it's spelt!) to the Wilky family gathering. It was a great afternoon, with good food and plenty of craic! And I wasn't the only one suffering, with sickness seeming to be about...

Then tonight we had the last ever episode of the Vicar of Dibley. In some ways, it was a bit of a disappointment, and while there were some laughs, it wasn't as good as the individual episodes from a few years back. Ah well...

And so begins 2007. What will happen in the rest of the year? I don't know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future. And He is my heavenly Father - who is faithful.

So Lord, take me and use me in this new year, for your glory and your purposes. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment