Thursday, January 04, 2007

The best way to slow me down...

So what do you think it is?

The new average speed cameras on the A1?

Fog or frosty weather?

No, actually, the best way to slow me down is to change the car I'm driving! Today we were heading over to Newcastle for a wee drive, and our normal visit to the seaside town. Just as we set of, Lyns suggested going in her car which was sitting at the house. So off we set in her Citroen Saxo.

Suddenly 35mph and 40mph seemed like so much quicker!!! Or maybe I didn't have the same confidence in the car that I would have in my own - so my rallying ability was greatly reduced.

Still, it was nice to experience a different car - not as nice as the Golf from the summer, but still nice!

So the way to slow me down is to put me in a different car... who would have thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment