Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Frosty

And just like that, the weather has changed! No longer is it foggy, but rather, we have the frosty weather I was talking about in the last post. Although I'm not so sure I'm entirely chuffed with the frost. For a start, it means that while you can see where you're going, it also means the roads themselves could be more treacherous. So better sight, but still slow speeds!

But even more so, there's a danger of another Thumbellina moment. The park in Dromara was quite sparkly tonight, with the gathering of frost. And I don't want to go down on my bottom like last December! So I have taken to parking on the stones in the drive, rather than having to go out on the slippery tarmac... but Lyns caught on straight away what I was up to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment