Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Money

One of the signs of getting older is the fact that you get money as gifts rather than gifts... Santa no longer visits his toy shop, but rather the ATM cash machine!
At least with having money, or gift vouchers, you can buy what you really want, rather than whatever is given! And so it was that we ventured out into the madness of Belfast yesterday to spend some money...

I managed to get a few bargains - a jumper in Next, a book on Philip Pullman's 'His Dark Materials' Trilogy, a calendar, and a book of smoothies recipes (cos I bought one of those on Boxing Day in Curry's).

But we were also looking for mp3 players... and so I am now the proud owner of a Creative Zen V mp3 player. The previous one I had from Tesco wasn't great - it did me in the meantime but doesn't seem to want to work now. But the Zen V is absolutely brilliant! The 2 GB memory is plenty sufficient for me to have music on the go, and it's got a good, clear colour screen and easy to navigate menu. And so tiny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment