Saturday, December 23, 2006

All is safely gathered in...

Ok, I promise this will be the last I mention Christmas shopping - for this year anyways... Thankfully I now have all I need for Christmas, having been with the family in Lisburn today. Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be - on driving into Lisburn there were no spaces in the Square, but Graham Gardens had 444 spaces... The queues weren't too bad in any shops, but then, having said that, we were in and out again by 1pm. Maybe it was worse this afternoon.

It was then on to Sainsbury's at Sprucefield for the final bits of grocery shopping. Again, not too bad - there were no more than 3 people in any of the queues at the tills, and the shelves had quite a bit of stuff left on them. Except where the tins of sweets etc were - not that we need any of them anyway!

And that's all the shopping done. Now I'm in the process of wrapping the presents... at which I am rather poor... they all turn out quite untidy. But ah well... it's the thought that counts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment