Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dublin Again

Well folks, it's hard to believe, but here I am writing from Dublin, getting settled into my new room in college, starting my final year! It's been a busy day, from church this morning in Dromore, to getting packed up, driving down to Dublin (the new dual carriageway A1 and extension to the M1 is very handy), welcoming the new students and catching up with people, assisting at the Communion service, eating dinner, getting my room sorted, and enjoying the first hot chocolate of the new term!

Tomorrow we launch into the first pre-term week, spending the week on the Marriage module. Should be interesting, and all the more important for me as we're less than ten months away from the wedding now! As we'll be looking at marriage - please pray for me and Lynsey as we prepare for married life together.

I'll update more on my return to college as time permits. For the time being, I'm just chuffed that I have internet access in my room. Sometimes it's a bit slow, but we'll not complain about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment