Sunday, September 09, 2007

Dundee again


Tay Road Bridge
Originally uploaded by Gary McMurray.

It's now Sunday afternoon and I'm just realising I haven't blogged since Wednesday - that might explain the panic attacks and cold sweat I had! As I said in my last posting, I was coming to Dundee, and here I am! The weather up to today has been really good - so good that I was disappointed I hadn't brought my shorts.

Having the car this time means I can go and explore a bit more - on Friday we went off to St Andrew's, and took this photo just after crossing the Tay Road Bridge. The view is looking back towards Dundee City across the River Tay. Normally when I come to Dundee, it rains, so I have to say, when it isn't raining it's quite a nice place!

I'm planning a few more days of touring while here before returning home on Thursday - possibly even making it to Roslyn Chapel (which was featured in the Da Vinci Code) and Edinburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment