Monday, September 10, 2007

Number Nine

Just a quick note to say that I am amazed and astounded that my humble blog has made it into a Top Ten list. As part of the soon to be released book, Guide to Political Blogging 2007, Iain Dale is also including many other Top Ten UK Blog lists.

Archbishop Cranmer has rightly been afforded Number One - his writings are always interesting. And according to the list on Dale's blog, I am in there at Number Nine!

A big thank you to whoever it was who nominated the blog in the first place, and for those who decided the final list. I suppose this now puts a bit of pressure on me to have inspired and inspiring post - we'll see what happens!

1 comment :

  1. You state: "I am a simple Bible-believing Christian".

    Does that mean there are "simple non-Bible-believing Christians"?

    ReplyDelete