Monday, August 25, 2008

Endings

I wonder if you're like me. When it comes to near the end of the toilet roll, I'm a bit more careful how I use it, to make it last a bit longer. I only think of it when the end is in sight. Or when I'm driving, and the petrol tank is getting empty, or the petrol light has come on, then I start to drive really carefully to conserve the remaining petrol to get me to the filling station. Again, no thought of it until it is almost too late.

Was thinking of this the other day, and it reminded me of that verse in Ecclesiastes:

Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near of which you will say, "I have no pleasure in them."

Don't leave thinking about God until you're nearly finished. Do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment