Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hellway Paving

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions. And it was with good intentions that I set out to blog the sessions from New Horizon. However, my plan came undone when my iPhone unexpectedly wouldn't connect to the Internet or an cellular data network for most of yesterday. So I've got notes from four sessions which haven't been blogged, and we're sitting in the big tent again about to praise before hearing Don Carson speak again. Oops.

The sessions and speakers have been great - challenging but also encouraging and edifying, and I've enjoyed sitting under the ministry and Bible teaching of Ray Ortlund and Don Carson. I'll certainly try to blog the sessions when I get home over the next week, but for now, I'm on holidays and enjoying a wee break! Even if I'm getting hammered in tennis by my friend Richard. At least I won three games today and ended the third set 3-3 as we ran out of time!

Now, bring on the Don!

No comments:

Post a Comment