Friday, July 03, 2009

If In

Moving on to a batch of I songs. Back at the start, we did a batch of I, so we're onto the if's and in's.

If - YFriday
If God Be For Us - Handel's Messiah
If I Have Not Love - Matt Redman
If Only - Amy Studt
If There's Any Justice - Lemar
If You Come Back - Blue
If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
In All The Right Places - Lisa Stansfield
In Christ Alone - Margaret Becker
In Christ Alone - Newsboys
In Christ Alone - Summer Madness
In Da Club - 50 Cent
In My Arms - Mylo
In Pursuit of Happiness - The Divine Comedy
In The Hall of the Mountain King - Grieg

Favourite in this section is In Christ Alone by Newsboys. Best version of the three on my iPod of one of the songs from our wedding!

1 comment :

  1. All my 'I' tunes, if I restricted it to 'ifs' and 'ins' it would be another blank!

    I can't Make you Love Me: Bonnie Raitt
    I Don't feel Like Dancin': Scissor Sisters
    I Haven't stopped Dancing Yet: Gonzalez
    I hope you Dance: Ronan Keating
    I'd Wait for Life: Take That
    Irelands Call: Ireland Rugby Squad (+ some singers I'm guessing!)
    Irresistible: The Corrs

    ReplyDelete