Monday, July 20, 2009

Things That Go Bump

I think I've blogged about this before, but my nighttime horrors are back again. We're up at New Horizon, so
in a strange place and a strange bed. Didn't sleep well last night.

My dreams have been extremely vivid these past few nights. Last night I was in a bomb scare in Lurgan, and my car was at the centre of it. Didn't sleep much with that going on in my head. The night before, as we celebrated our anniversary, I was so caught up in a dream, thinking I was watching a parade and people attacked it that I launched a great karate kick - think of Eric Cantona's flying kick- only I connected with Lyns. Oops. Not good to be shouting, screaming and kicking the wife. And all in my sleep.

Perhaps I need to see someone about my nocturnal disturbances. For my sake, but especially for my wife's!

At least she's getting a break as the university accommodation we're staying in is all single rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment