Saturday, July 28, 2007

Week One Done

It's now one week since Lyns went off to Romania, bringing hotness for her, and loneliness for me! Hotness, because the temperature is about 45 some days, and goes down to mid 30's in the night times. Yet God is good, and Lyns is coping so far with the heat. I'm not looking forward to the warmth though - if you remember my experiences of France last year, the heat was not pleasant for me!

The other big bit of good news at present was that she passed her exams! So the Finals have been conquered! Hurray! We found out yesterday. In what seems like a bit of cruelty, the university hospital put up a 'pass list' on the noticeboard in the hospital, so if you don't pass, your name isn't on the board. But it's more cruel, because the students are all away on their medical electives in far-flung corners of the world. Mrs Kee checked the board for Lyns, and saw her name!

So with the first week finished for Lyns, it means that in three weeks time I will be arriving in Romania too - my first overseas mission trip. God is good, all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment